Emotional & Mental Health First Aid Course
For the First time in India
a course on
Emotional & Mental Health First Aid
Beneficial for all employees, supervisors, human resource professionals and managers
Mental Health is of prime importance for everyone and is required at every stage of our life.
It includes our emotional, psychological and social well-being.
This course is beneficial to all supervisors, human resource professionals and managers as it will help them to:
- Identify emotional and psychological concerns of their team members
- Intervene at the right time so that essential support can be provided
- Look out for options to let the employees gain more work-life balance
- Support their team members to work more productively and happily
There are no charges for this course as of now. The administrative arrangements need to be taken care by the organization.
We offer an introductory workshop of 90 minutes about the course and it helps to gain a preview of the course in terms of the contents, methodology and structure.
Duration: 25 hours
(10 sessions of 2.5 hours or 3 full-day sessions)
This course shall equip participants to:
- Gain practical knowledge to maintain good emotional and mental health
- Learn Skills to handle emergency situations
- Practice techniques to support others more effectively
- Acquire Basic Counseling Skills
- Foster a more encouraging and motivating environment
Basics of Emotional and Mental Health
Common Psychological Issues
Identifying Concerns and Ways of Addressing
Listening and Communication Skills
Basic Counseling Skills-I
Basic Counseling Skills-II
First Aid for Various Situations
Treatment Options and Support
Simple Ways to Better Emotional & Mental Health
Fostering a Culture of Support and Inclusion
Please call us at 9999 5989 64 or 88260 19975 to discuss in case you want us to provide an Introductory workshop or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org